Costume jewellery which I have had for many many years came in very useful for Linda and Rosie's challenge this week.
The first piece had a huge black stone in it until I used great force and pushed it out from the back, 2 of the chains were fixed back on by Chris ( we had a chocolate free...yes us, the 2 chriss' have had a crafting night without chocolate...never been known.... we put on too much weight from these crafting sessions last year so this year we aim to remove it... harder to remove than put it on..lol)
After removing the stone i cut a picture from a wonderful set of images which I bought from Karen at Scrapz. Chose some bling and adhered 4 pink diamonds to this already ornate piece...giving it a new lease of life.
This very blingy blue piece is another broach to which I just added an Artchix Studio image bringing it more up to date.