BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 9 April 2010

S C D and the letter 'B'



Happy Friday it's almost the weekend and time once again for S C D the challenge to create something, anything as long as it has something to do with the letter 'B'





Mine includes a bird, birdcage, bauble, butler and the words.... believe, birds and bespoke




all on a......



Book mark and again this one is for a friend...hope that you like it Chris you did asked me to make you one.... just need to loop the fibres and ribbons onto it.
I stamped and grunged the background with TH inks and found the rest from a magazine.


The middle 2 pics I had to take without a flash as no matter how much I tried it reflected in the card.

Thanks for looking and hope that you all have a great weekend.


If you wish to join in with the challenge take a look over H E R E


Chriss x

15 comments:

Karen said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chriss!!! I love the colours & the oriental feel to it, HUGS XXX

Carol Plume said...

wow what a great "B... inspired" piece! love it - great colours and love the pergoda thing! lol

Thanks for joining us and have a great weekend...xx

Sandy said...

Gosh Chriss your Tag is amazing.
Really unique. Love it.

Have a wonderful weekend my friend.

Unknown said...

Well this is truly wonderful I love the birdie bauble so sweet and clever!

Love Dawn xx

Traceyr said...

wow so much on that bookmark - another B. I couldn't see the butler at first but then I found him.

Great! :)

Terri said...

This is a fab bookmark tag! I love how you did it.

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris this is just fab, a really great take on the theme. I look forward to seeing you work each week

June said...

Loving this chriss its got a really nice look to it, very mystical
take care and have a lovely weekend
hugs June xxxxx

Kaz said...

That's so pretty Chriss zz

Unknown said...

Lovely colours and bird - this is great.

Joanna said...

This is, of course, stunning! Love it - loads of elements all come together beautifully.

Thanks for suggesting I had a go at SCD with my Birdcage, I've just entered it! Great challenge.

Jo
x

Zoechaos said...

Delightful, was reading your description and saw you had included Butler but still had not seen him, then he appeared LOL pure delight.

Chris said...

OH WOW!! this is totally amazing Chriss... well done you!!

ooooh can't believe this is gonna be mine you talented lady you :D

You are ace with collage and this is totally stunning...I love it.

Loving the cool new blog look too :D
hugs
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your lovely comments,Chriss. They are very much appreciated :)

Your bookmark is stunningly gorgeous and I love your style! Your friend is soooo lucky to have it.

xxx

Laura said...

Beautiful birds. That is a new image bird with bauble. Very unique.Thanks for joining our B theme on SCD