BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 21 June 2008

'theme thursday and tmta challenge'


While blog hopping I came across a great challenge blog HERE by the name of 'theme thursday' now I love crafting challenges so had a peek and the theme for Thursday is 'HATS' I have decided to enter my 'male hand' I did for the challenge on HERE well this gent is wearing a hat so I think it counts.. yes I am sure it does :)) two challenges in one. LOL.
I also include this one in the tmta (Think Monday think ATC) challenge 3 challenges in one.
click onto enlarge see the fab stamps bought from HERE

Thanx for looking
Chriss x

8 comments:

Alberta & Ava said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog because it allowed ME to find YOU. This piece is so beautiful. I had no idea how original and artistic stamps could be until I saw this! I wish I had a print of this or wouldn't it make a great card?

craftytrog said...

Thanks for your comment on my hat card Chriss - love finding new blogs! Your hand is just brill! :0)

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning.
Amazing hand. Love this.

Kelly said...

fabulous!

Heather Robinson said...

Ooo....how clever, Chriss! I love the combination of the hand and the wonderful gent with his tall hat! Beautifully designed.

Linda said...

Very inspiring Chriss!!
XXX

herminesplace said...

Gorgeous hand.

Terrie B x said...

Your Hand is gorgeous Chrissi..
I had a couple of attempts!!but they were quite miserable...I promise!!!:)x