BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 7 July 2008

Think Monday Think ATC

For the above ATC I used one of Freddie's Friends 3Decoupage A4 sheets plus a small piece of ribbon from Fat Friedie's Craft Shed... click on HERE ... (they have a summer sale on at the moment). It was totally outside of my box for this one.... never really had a go at decoupage before... sorry Niki, I didn't stick to the instructions on the sheet, I found myself doing it my way. :))
This little baby is one of the first RECYCLED ATC's I made it was all cut from a birthday card someone received... I added rub on letters to complete it.
This I thought was very fitting for the TMTA challenge on COLOUR.
Are you a head of feet person? And whats your fave colour?
Happy Monday Luv Chriss x

9 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

I eat the feet first and my fave colour for the taste is black... I pick all the black out first.
hahaha.
chriss x

Gabi Mewi said...

You make me smile - I love the first ATC

sija said...

Lovely!

Heather Robinson said...

The decoupage piece is delightful...so much fine detail! The second piece just makes me hungry!!

truutske said...

Very beautiful.

Anne's Cards said...

So lovely,love it!!

Kristy C said...

love both of these :)

Jaqi said...

i eat the head first! i love this its so colourful, jaqi x

sharon said...

These are fab. I love that decoupaged image. The jelly babies are fun - I eat the black ones first!