BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 1 July 2008

mixed media monday

'Who Says I Can't Dance' is an ATC I already had stored in my archives to show sometime soon.

Well that time has arrived as at the moment I am at my daughters ....sadly without my travel crafting kit and so unable to take part in any challenges until I return home.
Hope this one will be ok for my take on 'Dance'. The Background Paper is another of the fab Cosmo Cricket the image from Lisa's Altered Art, I have used a thick coat of silver acrylic paint to edge the ATC and included spots of it to give texture to the background the Words have been coated in Glossy Accents. Hopefuly this will count for the 'Mixed Media Monday' challenge over HERE
Chriss x

19 comments:

Willy said...

Wonderful and lovely AYC!

Sandy said...

Oh this is really lovely.
Gorgeous colors. Love this.

Rika said...

Ooh, how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aw she is gawgess!!!
I`v left an Award for you fabulous Ladies...you can go to my blog and formally collect it...Yaah...
have a lovely Day:)x

Anonymous said...

Lovely, love the colours.

Denise said...

This is gorgeous Chriss! Great colours! TFS
Hugs
DeniseSA
oxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey she looks a bit like me when I was little...ROFL
Love the colours :)

Caroline Moore said...

many thanks for dropping by, I love this image on the atc - very cute

Gillian .... said...

Oh love this lol she really does look like she would say that, love her attitude:)

Anonymous said...

oh is so amzing! great colors. love it.

Donna Gotlib said...

She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

It certainly does count for the MMM challenge - it's an adorable ATC. Diane

Charlie said...

She is so cute and I think a wonderful submission for the theme. Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. I agree... my French lady looks like she is on her cell.

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Adorable!!! love it!!

Linda Vincent said...

This is so cute Chriss! Its a lovely image; definitely a girl with attitude!
XX

Esther said...

Awww isnt she adorable! and the words match her perfectly, love the contrasting colours! RAK on my blog if you wanna join in- bring a friend too if you like :)

Jaqi said...

shes fab, i love it, Jaqi x

Kaz said...

aaaaaaaw I feel so sorry for her!! this is super cute, love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the theme and that look on her little face is priceless :)